Subject: Meeting tomorrow? (Was Re: [regrep-semantic] Enabling Semantic GridComputing with ebXML)

Carl Mattocks wrote:

>Apologies - I will not be able to attend the SCM meeting tomorrow I will
>be a presenter at the Semantic Grid workshop scheduled for the 13th WWW
>conference in NY NY
>
>Enabling Semantic Grid Computing with ebXML
>Matthew J. Dovey and Carl Mattocks
>
>ours are the final words of the proceedings
>http://www.isi.edu/~hongsuda/SemPGRID04/proceedings/proceedings.pdf

Best of luck tomorrow Carl.

Some proposed agenda items for our next meeting are:

1. Finalize use case document and approve for broader review

2. Discuss types of semantic content (See Evan's last email)

3. Discuss DAWG Use Cases

Folks, can you please get back to me (private email) today on whether
you will be attending tomorrow's SC meeting if it were held. I will
decide based upon that whether to defer the meeting or not. Thanks.

--
Regards,
Farrukh