Subject: Re: [regrep-semantic] Compiling use case document

Jeff Pollock wrote:

>SCM Team-
>
>Here is a cut at two new use cases roughly partitioned into Abox vs.
>Tbox semantic queries. Both are specializations of the existing Use Case
>#6. The two new use cases (#11 & #12) are not mutually exclusive.
>
>I need to take some more time to articulate examples for both, but I
>wanted to give you all a slice-of-time version.

Jeff,

Thanks for taking the time to contribute use cases (#11 & #12). Based on
a quick read I can intutively grasp the value of use case #12 but I am
having a little trouble seeing an example where #11 could be put to work.

I will look forward to your examples to add additional clarity to the
new use cases. I hope you will be able to make next week's SC meeting
where we can  discuss these interactively.

--
Regards,
Farrukh