Subject: Vote on Charter

To Voting Members of the OASIS/ebXML Registry Technical Committee,

This is a ballot to vote on the current Draft Charter for our committee.
The Draft text of the charter can be found at:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/revised-charter-0627.shtml

Please respond to lisa.carnahan@nist.gov indicating APPROVE or DISAPPROVE
on whether our current DRAFT charter, found at the URL above, should be our
official charter.

(If you are not a voting member, please do not respond.)

--lisa