Subject: Oasis Registry FTF (jdm unable to attend)

Lisa, et al,

Due to changes in travel requirements, I now have an overlap and I will be
unable to attend the upcoming Oasis Registry FTF in Sunnyvale.  I asked to
be excused from this FTF.  If a specific vote is expected on any issue,
could you please provide notice in advance, provide for an adequate voting
review period, and then facilitate voting by eMail.  If any participation by
teleconferencing is available, I may/should be able to participate in calls
between 12noon and approximately 3pm PST.

In my role as liaison to UDDI, I would like to take issues, suggestions, and
comments directly to UDDI.  There is a UDDI WG FTF coming up where I will
have this opportunity.  I clearly understand the urgency of getting UDDI.Org
to recognize this liaison role.  This for me and those concerned is Priority
1.  Within the RAWS sub-team, we have also begun discussing various
technical and business overlaps between the two (please reference recent
regrep-raws postings) with a clear goal of convergence.  Besides those
referenced, if there are additional specific business and technical issues
that I can bring forward, please let me know.

Thanks,
Joel Munter
Intel / eBusiness Solutions Lab
joel.d.munter@intel.com