Subject: [regrep] ebXML Registry 2.0 review - feedback

Dear all,

I'm reviewing registry service spec 2.0.

(1) In Figure 6, there is no "Updated" status in lifecycle.
Is it right or missed?

(2) In 8.4.2. GetContentResponse Message Structure,
Is it GetContentResponseMessage?
In message fragment, there is <GetContentRequest> instead of Response.

(3) In 9.7. Access Control, there is only 3 role as Content owner, registry administrator, registry guest.
However, there is no consistency between 5.3. Registry Users, Table1. Actors and Table11. Role.
I think it's better to have some consistency to describe the role of actors.

(4) Do you have a plan not to provide RIM DTD anymore?
From Developer's perspective, sometimes we need DTD instead of Schema.
Some XML Binding SW doesn;t provide Schema yet.

(5) Content based query in SQL Query
Is there specific request & response for content based query in SQL Query?

Good Luck!