Subject: RE: [regrep] Press release

Message text written by "Munter, Joel D"

If we do this, we may want to consider adding that these RAWS based service
offerings are discoverable through the approved Use Cases and tModels that
are being defined within UDDI.
Joel
<<<<

Joel - reference my previous email - this might be OK - except most
people will think this is something to do with sushi and packaging
and crates.

If you really want them to understand how this thing might be
useful to them - then you have to minimize the insider technobabble.

Sorry to be such a bore - but this is a press release.  Think 6th Grade
terminology.

DW.