Subject: [regrep] FW: [OASIS members] Press Release to Announce New OASIS OpenStan dards

TC,
A press release is being drafted announcing the approval of the DSML and
ebXML specs, and OASIS is looking for quotes from Sponsor Member companies.
If your company would like to contribute a quote, please let Dee know.  If
you do not know whether or not your company is a Sponsor member of OASIS,
see http://oasis-open.org/about/ and check the sponsorship list.

Quotes are due May 10th.

-----Original Message-----
From: dee schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 11:59 AM
To: members
Subject: [OASIS members] Press Release to Announce New OASIS Open
Standards

OASIS Members:

**NOTE: Please forward this message to your company's press relations
representative, if appropriate.**

The Consortium is in the process of drafting a press release to announce
the approval of the DSML and ebXML Registry (RS and RIM) specs as OASIS
Standards,
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/members/200205/msg00000.html, and
we are seeking quotes from our sponsor members in support of any/all of
these new OASIS Standards.  While OASIS deeply appreciates the
contributions of all members to our technical work, we have a policy to
quote only Sponsor member companies in announcements directed to the
press. The higher Sponsor member dues underwrite the cost of promotional
activities such as press releases.

If you would like to send a quote on behalf of your company in support
of ebXML Registry (RS and RIM) and/or DSML, please email your intent to
me, including the name and
title at your company to whom the quote can be attributed.

If your company is not a Sponsor member, and you would like to be
featured as a major supporter of the New OASIS Open Standards press
release, please contact Scott McGrath (scott.mcgrath@oasis-open.org) for
information on upgrading your membership to take advantage of this
promotional benefit.

***We have targeted 13 May for distribution, please send your quote for
possible inclusion by COB 10 May***

Thank you,
Dee Schur
Marketing Support