Subject: RE: [regrep] Content-based discovery proposal version 0.2

Berry,

Yep - the version 8 has both XSD, XSLT, Exampletron and XML samples.

I'm working on some "live" examples - since the XML they
provide were autogenerated samples - so not so useful

I'll see if I can re-cast some of your V7 as V8 - and see how that
works - our Transfrom engine should make that relatively
easy to create a script for...

Thanks, DW.
Message text written by "Berry, Nicholas F"

Farrukh,

The DTD is attached.  The instance document is, of course, created by the
procurement agent and not necessarily something I could just whip out.

The content based query was, I assumed, a query based on either element,
attribute, or entity names from the DTD or schema in question.

This DTD is from OAGIS 7.0, but it is the version 8 BODs which have
well-organized XSLTs and other index documents.  I'm sure David Webber has
those.

Nicholas<