Subject: RE: [regrep] Call Reminder

Title: RE: [regrep] Call Reminder

Registry TC,

Slight update to the agenda based on Matt's not being available:  I have reversed the REST and Content-Based Query proposals (items 8 and 9), so that Farrukh will present Content-Based Query (#8) following Event Notification (#7), and REST (#9) if time allows.

Here's the updated agenda:

1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. Face-to-face - updates on attendees?
4. Compatibility matrix - complete in minutes from last meeting?
5. Cooperating Registries proposal - any further discussion?
6. Iterative Queries proposal - any further discussion?
7. Event Notification [1]
8. Content-Based Query [3]
9. REST proposal [2] - if time allows
10. V3 Proposal slides [4] - if time allows
11. Other issues/items
12. Next meeting