Subject: Re: [regrep] Minutes from our telecon on 8/22/02

One news related to ebXML Grid project mentioned in the minutes is as follows. I spoke
to David Lyon of ebXML Grid project at some length recently. I got the impression that
the fit may not be as good as I initially thought. Given the different goals of the two
projects I do not think I will be pursuing collaboration with that project at this
time.