Subject: RE: [regrep] Object Relocation Vs. Object Export Facility

Message text written by Monica Martin
>The corresponding ability to import the content may be
fulfilled by the existing SubmitObjectRequest.<

Monica,

I'm not sure that is entirely so - I think you need to consider a
"relocateLoad" that consumes the exported content "As is",
in addition to allowing SubmitObjectRequest.

Notice the difference is that the later takes in just the content,
while the former loads up RIM related information with the
content as well.

But otherwise - yes - I agree this is a much cleaner and
simpler approach.

Thanks, DW.