Subject: RE: [regrep] Latest WSDL

A comment on import:

The WSDL spec is a bit vague on the use of import, and it causes a fair
amount of unexpected behavior in different environments. WS-I suggests the
following constraints in the WS-I Basic Profile:

WSDL import should only be used to import a WSDL description. You should use
the XML Schema import to import an XSD description.

Anne