Subject: Re: [regrep] Minutes from telecon January 23

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>Just a quick clarification on these excellent minutes:
>
><Excerpt>
>§	Joe and Farrukh will work on a best-practices paper for web services
>use of registry. They will consider whether the use of SAML services in
>the registry will require additional spec work or can be covered under
>best practices.
></Excerpt>
>
>Since this is not something that can be covered under best practices (as
>it is not included in our spec), I'm wondering if we should tighten up
>the wording.  Farrukh?

I agree. Joe is leading a BP Registration and Discovery of Service
Descriptions (e.g. CPP/A, DAML/S WSDL) and I will be helping in that task.

Teh above should be an AI for Joe and I.

The issue of the role of SAML in ebXMl Registry is for Suresh, Sanjay
and the security sub-team. They will make a determination of wether we
should:

a) do nothing with SAML

b) define a BP on using SAML with ebXMl Registry

c) define spec changes on using SAML with ebXML Registry

The above should be noted as an AI for Suresh and the security sub-team.