Subject: Re: [regrep] Presentations and questions

Regarding "Persistent locations in registries (DRIve)":

Since DRIve (http://www.disa.org/drive/index.html) is an ebXML 1.0 (RS
and RIM) implementation, I believe this would simply come back to our
Registry specifications.  It's not clear to me what the exact question
is - it may be related to the "URI for RegistryObject" question that was
already answered.  Is there any more information that we can/should
have?

Joe