Subject: Re: [regrep] Core Components and version 3

Duane,

OASIS CAM has already solved the problem you note below.
The draft spec' is now available.

The ATG folks are working on migrating EDIFACT transactions
over to XML.  We have made contact with them about using
OASIS CAM as the basis for that too.

Cheers, DW.
Message text written by Duane Nickull
>IMO - What we need is a standard way to serialize a Core Component and
BIE into a machine processable format (I pray it is XML).  The CRI work
was a good first stab at this and can be leveraged by subsequent
efforts.  I believe that the UN/CEFACT ATG currently has a project
proposal to do exactly this.<