Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

Regarding XML serialization:

Given the metadata that is defined, wouldn't the XML representation of a
Core Component, BIE, etc. amount to an XML fragment - i.e. a single tag
such as <LocationName> or a set of tags such as <ResidenceAddress> and
its contained elements?  I'm thinking that all of the metadata for the
entity (as a whole) would be defined in the registry, not within the XML
representation itself.  Please let me know if I'm missing something on
this.  The caveat would be that it may not be well-formed XML.

- Joe