Subject: Re: [regrep] Implementing CCTS in Registry - further thoughts

I think the best approach would be to define a generic XML structure to
house the component, with some sort of indication saying "this core
component is  atomic", or "this core component is a compount component,
made up of | derived from |etc ...".

Haven't spent time on CCTS, but we may even be able to layer a namespace
onto RELAX-NG or W3C schema to serialize a component...

-matt