Subject: Re: [regrep] ebXML Registry "Granularity"

David,

A F2F SC committee meeting for the Core Components Serialization work
sounds great - I think we'll shoot for shortly after Memorial Day.

Team: If anyone is interested in helping out with the Core Components
Serialization work, please respond to the listserv. All contributions
are very much appreciated.

Joe

David RR Webber - XML ebusiness wrote:

> Joe,
>
> Definately a 'Yes' here (no surprise?!?)
>
> This of course dovetails into the CCTS representation work,
> and I agree - now is the right moment in time and space to
> finally put this to rest and get it all working.
>
> Do you want to schedule a SC meeting for some time
> shortly?   Might be an idea to do a F2F at somewhere like
> NIST, for a kick-off meet - and provide audio conferencing
> for everyone remote....?
>
> Cheers, DW.
> Message text written by "Chiusano Joseph"
> >I think a great first step would be the creation of a series
> of Technical Notes that address (1) how to register and maintain
> elements, attributes and datatypes in an ebXML Registry and (2) how to
> register and maintain namespaces, and associate elements, attributes,
> and datatypes with their namespaces.
>
> Then, we can combine this capability with CAM, and allow registry users
> to assemble schemas using registered artifacts such as namespaces,
> elements, attributes, and datatypes.
>
> Is anyone with me on this challenge?
> <
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano