Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: [regrep-comment] Webswell Connect R/R 1.04]

With respect to user defined URL's, is it possible that there would be a
manifest published somewhere on the Registry?  THis may help if someone
came along with a contextual XML Search Engine and they could simply
slurp up the entire list of objects.  Then, one SE interface could
search for objects scattered over multiple registries.

Duane

--
Yellow Dragon Software Corp. - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Service Oriented Architectures - ebXML, Web Services, Registry, SOAP