Subject: Revised agenda: Meeting reminder and agenda for March 18, 2004

Since there has been no new activity on WSRP, we will drop that agenda
item, and instead discuss comments on the Registry WSDL file.  Please
review prior to the meeting:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/5784/re
grep-3.0-wsdl.zip

Thanks,
Kathryn

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon for tomorrow, March 18th
at 1:30 pm Pacific Time.  This is our regular bi-weekly telecon, and is
scheduled from 1:30 - 3:30.  Call in information is below:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. eGov report
4. SCM subcommittee report
5. CC-review report
6. Discussion on Registry WSDL
7. OASIS Symposia - agenda ideas
8. Stored queries - addition to proposal
9. Compliance/alignment with WS-I
10. Liaison with OASIS Web Services Resource Framework TC
11. Web Services Security 1.0 specs - wsu:id
12. ebXML Registry enabled process control white paper
13.  Specs status
14.  Other issues/items
15. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items to be added to the
agenda.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies