Subject: Re: [regrep] Fw: DAMA-NCR Metatopia 2004 CALL FOR PAPERS

David :

Agreed - good audience for our efforts. I will help you out all I can.
(I have met John Zachman several times as a co-speaker at other DAMA events).

cheers
carl

<quote who="David RR Webber">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums