Subject: Re: [regrep] will they have the $$?

Joe et. al.:

One of the undercurrents in the accounting press I've seen in the last three
months or so is increased NPO scrutiny. I think we are getting very close to
the time when transaprency tools -- both on resources consumed and benefits
provided society -- are going to become budgetary necessities unlike ever
before. Keep an eye on that Spitzer fellow in NY...

Ed