Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [regrep]GCN:"Would a governmentwide XML schema registry cut duplication?"

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>Thanks Ed. The primary consideration is: will they have the $$?

What an excellent idea Ed!

As for $$ I think the whole point is taht it will save them $$. The
registry software itself is available royalty free from at least one source:

The hardware itself does not cost much. That leaves the cost of
deploying a new technology which I predict will be recovered through
efficiency gained in their information / content management.

Going to Java One 2004 June 28 - July 1?

http://java.sun.com/javaone/

Come see the newly released freebXML Registry 3.0
at pod 1220 in the Java One Pavilion:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/xmlEurope2004/04-02-02.pdf