Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - regrep-modules.pdf uploaded

+1 on proposed extensions making use of XML Schema (extensions ?)

<quote who="Farrukh Najmi">

--
Carl Mattocks

co-Chair OASIS (ISO/TS 15000) ebXMLRegistry Semantic Content SC
co-Chair OASIS Business Centric Methodology TC
CEO CHECKMi
v/f (usa) 908 322 8715
www.CHECKMi.com
Semantically Smart Compendiums