Subject: Re: [regrep] Proposed changes to ebMS Binding and HTTP Binding

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> I do not think it sends a negative message.

I would concur with this.  It makes very little sense to spend any ore
time on something very few are wanting.  We should not be arrogant in
the endeavor to make everything appear ebXML-ish at the cost of sound
technical reasoning and customer requirements.

If I have two tools - a small hammer and a sledgehammer, I will use a
different one depending on whether I hang a small nail for a picture
frame or take out a iron railing.

Duane

--
Senior Standards Strategist - Adobe Systems, Inc. - http://www.adobe.com