Subject: Possible discrepancies between spec document and schemas: Which isnormative?

Hi,

In the event of a discrepancy between the spec document and a schema,
which one is normative? This statement in ebRIM 1.4 implies the
schemas are definitive even though it only refers to schema listings,
not model definitions.

"In cases of disagreement between the ebXML Registry schema documents
and schema listings in this specification, the schema documents take
precedence."

Slots attributed to several supporting classes in ebRIM (e.g.
EmailAddress, PersonName) appear to be missing from the the
corresponding type definitions in rim.xsd. Have I overlooked something?

Richard Martell         Public PGP key: <http://www.galdosinc.com/pgp/>
Galdos Systems, Inc.      tel: +1 604-484-2765  |  fax: +1 604-484-2755

Opinions, conclusions, recommendations, and other information presented
in this message are not given or necessarily endorsed by my employer or
firm. If the digital signature is invalid, I did not send this message.