Subject: Re: [regrep] Groups - Compendium of public review comments(regrep-3.0-comments.html) uploaded

rmartell@galdosinc.com wrote:

>I suggest that there be no responses to submitted comments
>until they are resolved by the TC (i.e., no acknowledgments or
>other commentary unless clarification is required). Instead,
>the disposition of an issue can be recorded on this web page
>(which should probably be publicly accessible).

Sounds like a good idea to have a single document with all comments and
their eventual resolution.
Then we can simply pass the document along to OASIS when the review has
been completed.

The only tricky issue is that I believe Kavi does not preserve URL of a
document between edits
(a major design and usability flaw if that is still the case). This
would mean that we will just need to
keep the document in the 3.0 folder where the spec dists are and find it
by browsing to it. We can
also simply send responses with URL to document whenever someone's issue
has been addressed
within the document.

Thanks for the good suggestion. What do other folks think?