Subject: Re: [regrep] Proposed resolution to Diego Ballvé's public comment

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

>We don't have a meeting scheduled for tomorrow.  Can this be resolved via e-mail?  I can set up a special meeting if needed, but it would not be at the usual time nor with the usual numbers.

email approval of this and other comments is fine. The other comments
and their proposed resolution compiled by Richard is here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/11480/regrep-3.0-comments.html

Please let us know if you have any concerns over the proposed
resolutions by COB Thursday. This will allow Richard and I to
compile final deliverables in time for next week. Thanks.