Subject: RE: [regrep] Fwd: [XMLWG] xmlCoP Meeting Agenda -- July 20

Registry TC: If anyone has any questions regarding this implementation,
please let me know - I would be happy to convey them to Holly Hyland,
the US Dept of Education Office of Federal Student Aid (FSA) project
contact. I saw a demo of this implementation several months ago at an
XML CoP meeting (the discussion for next week is a status update), and I
understand that it was implemented by Accenture and at least partially
implements our V3 specs.

Joe

Joseph Chiusano
Booz Allen Hamilton