Subject: Re: [regrep] Fwd: [XMLWG] xmlCoP Meeting Agenda -- July 20

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>Registry TC: If anyone has any questions regarding this implementation,
>please let me know - I would be happy to convey them to Holly Hyland,
>the US Dept of Education Office of Federal Student Aid (FSA) project
>contact. I saw a demo of this implementation several months ago at an
>XML CoP meeting (the discussion for next week is a status update), and I
>understand that it was implemented by Accenture and at least partially
>implements our V3 specs.

I was under the impression they were using freebXML Registry.
It would be great if you can please get clarification from Holly on whose
ebXML Registry implemenhtation they are using. AFAIK Accenture does
not have an ebXML Registry implementation. If anyone from Accenture can
provide any update on this that would be terrific.

Thanks.

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/tmp/ebXMLRegistryLinks.html

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi