Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda for meeting Thursday, August 18th

Hi all,
This is a meeting reminder and draft agenda for our ebXML Registry TC
meeting Thursday at 8:00 PT.
The telecon number and password are:
Tool Free: 866-607-2011
International: 702-477-6042
Passcode: 4517267
Conference operator, in case you have problems: 206-655-2254
Draft Agenda:
1. Approval of previous meeting minutes
2. Minute taker
3. The main item of discussion will be the webinar, which is scheduled
for Sept 14th at 6:00 pm Pacific Time, and September 15th at 11:00 am ET
(8:00 am PT).  Please review the draft materials prior to the meeting.
I will need to leave the meeting at about 8:50, so please join promptly
so we have time for lots of discussion and review of the webinar
presentation.
4. Other issues, items
5. Next meeting.

Talk to you all then!