Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: SOAP 1.2 support

Joseph Chiusano wrote:

>I missed the context behind the following:
>
><Quote>
>I think that the real urgent issue has to do with the fact that theis
>group is reinventing a variant of ebXML registry standard, rather than
>building on IT.
>
>Farruck and ebXML Registry folks, you need to come into play and stop
>HL7 and OMG duplicating  work and create largely competing standards.
></Quote>
>
>What group is "this group"? And what competing standards are HL7 and OMG
>creating?
>
>Joe

Yes.  Please explain what group you are talking about and what competing
standards you think they are creating?  I am involved in work at OMG
and would be very interested to know if some OMG sub-group is undertaking
work that already exists as a standard from other standards consortia.

-Evan

Evan K. Wallace
NIST