Subject: Re: [regrep] Lightning Round 2006 ACTION REQUIRED ASAP

cmattocks@metlife.com wrote:

> Kathryn:
>
> Please change my assignment from 'Individual' to 'MeLife'
>
> You can put content of slide 4 as speaker notes for slide 3 (i.e say
> it but do not show it)

++1 on this suggestion

> You can put 6 & 7 into one slide (with two columns)

-1

I think that would be too dense.

To pick up on your theme it is possible to only present the Deployments
slide and speak to the use cases for various deployments. It may be
easier to keep the two slides as is as the last alternative requires
more in-depth knowledge
of each dpeloyment.

> Carl Mattocks
> Consultant : ITIL Application Knowledge Management
> MetLife 732 893 4170

begin:vcard
fn:Farrukh Najmi
n:Najmi;Farrukh