Subject: Comments on 3.0.1 documents

Please carefully review the 3.0.1 documents.  I have noted below a
couple items I found.  Please review and send notes by Wednesday next
week if possible. Since this will be our merged version (original
standard plus errata changes) we need to make sure that it is correct!
Don't want to do an errata on an errata submission!!

I think we may have a file conversion problem again...  I have opened
the RIM 3.0.1 twice now, and each time at line 563 I see overlapping
line numbers, and it appears the new text is cut off.  Please open the
pdf version and see if you see the same problem.

Update the date in the footers for both documents.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies