relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] Comparing performance of Jing with Bali

I'm measuring performance of Jing and comparing it with mine, and I have
a few question about the performance characteristic of Jing.

- As I understand it, Jing needs a "warm up time" to build up a
  memoization table, before it gets to the fastest possible speed. Is
  this correct?

- This memoization table is represented by ValidatorPatternBuilder. So
  by creating a new PatternValidatorHandler with a new
  ValidatorPatternBuilder, I can effectively reset this cache. Is this
  correct?

regards,
Kohsuke Kawaguchi
E-Mail: kk@kohsuke.org