relax-ng-comment message

Subject: [relax-ng-comment] SVG 1.1 Schema on RELAX-NG

Dear Sir,

I send an e-mail to here for the first time.

By the way, I made a set of SVG 1.1 Schemas with RELAX-NG,
based on a working draft.
This set of schemas are in the following URI:

http://www3.sppd.ne.jp/lena/relax-ng/svg11/

If possible, could you give me know some advices ?

And also, I would like to RELAX-NG Schema for the several
XML applications (such as VoiceML and MathML).

(Actually I let them know this to list.xml.org, but
unfortunately they does not show the interest.)

Best Regards,

----
Yutaka Furubayashi
http://purl.org/net/lena/