relax-ng-comment message

Subject: RE: [relax-ng-comment] SVG 1.1 Schema on RELAX-NG

Hello,

Thank you for your work on the RELAX NG schemas for SVG 1.1. Perhaps we
could add a link to your work in the "Schemas" section of the RELAX NG web
page. See http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/relax-ng/#resources. I hope
Norm Walsh will do this.

I think the folks on XML-DEV are too involved in the "bohemian" thread today
to notice your email. %^} But I think you have done an interesting piece of
work. Domo.

Mike Fitzgerald