Subject: Starting C++ Trex

Hello all,
What do you think about starting a C++ implementation? I think it would be timely and useful, and I'm ready to volunteer to develop it (along with anyone who wants to jump in), but I wanted to run the idea through you, thus giving it a more formal and group-effort nature.

All the best,
	Fabio
--
Fabio Arciniegas A.                       Software Engineer

Free Software + Articles:        http://www.thefaactory.com
Books:                        C++ XML (coming in April 2001)
Live, from the Land of Do-As-You-Please.
                                       -F.A.A.