Subject: Re: PyTREX feature complete

James Tauber wrote:

> I've just release PyTREX 0.7.0 at
>
> 	http://sourceforge.net/projects/pytrex/
>
> PyTREX now implements the entire TREX specification. There are a couple of
> known bugs and no anonymous types are supported but everything in the spec
> is implemented.

My bug report is available at:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=412130&group_id=21330&atid=371829

Content models of TREX handle both elements and attributes, thus representing
interdepencies between attributes and elements very well.  However, implementation
is not as easy as it looks like.  Although I am sure that James Clark's implementation
is correct, I would like to see correct implementations based on different algorithms.