Subject: RE: precious little press

Message text written by Michael Fitzgerald
>Or perhaps we need
to do a bit more arm waving.

Mike<

And / Or - implementations.

I think the spec's are at the point where we can start
doing useful stuff.

On the Tel' Conf' call today - I prooffered that I am
starting to work on using RELAX NG with ebXML Registry
and Core Components.

I also want to migrate the work I did on GUIDE last year
over to RELAX NG and re-publish that document.

Once people see solid business use examples that
clearly make their life and work better, gaining traction
will be easy.

Thanks, DW.