Is anybody else having problems with messages getting mangled by this
mailing list?  I'm not sure whether the problems I'm having are local or due
to the mail server.

For example, the tutorial I just sent out had an introductory paragraph and
two attachments.  When it came back to me, it had no introductory paragraph
and the two attachments were merged into one.  In the archives, the
introductory paragraph was there, but the attachments got mangled into one.

In several messages, some of the headers get moved into the message body.
For example, here's one of Norm's messages that got mangled.  After the

>From ndw@nwalsh.com Thu May 31 17: 45:13 2001

line, the message body contains things that should be part of the header.