Subject: Differences with RELAX?

Hi,

While browsing the tutorial for RELAX NG, I noticed that there was a
section describing the differences with TREX. I am not familiar with
TREX but I have been working a little bit with RELAX and I thought that
a section describing differences with RELAX would be great to jump start
RELAX users who don't know TREX. Also, a motivation section would be
great too. I was pretty happy with RELAX and while I understand that
TREX and RELAX were close, I don't know what motivated TREX in the first
place since RELAX already existed when TREX was created and if I
understand the idea of joining two similar projects, what is to be
gained by RELAX in this process? Basically, I'd like to be able to read
a document that would detail what are the advantages of RELAX NG over
RELAX or TREX alone. More specifically, I have RELAX modules, why should
I update them to RELAX NG?

A tools section would be pretty handy too since tools to process RELAX
modules were available. What can we expect on that front for RELAX NG?

Best regards,

Chris

--
Christophe Laprun    [Ingenieur ISIMA, France / Guest researcher @NIST]