Subject: RE: Datatype interface reference implementation

I don't think we should use packages in org.relaxng for
implementations.  They should be reserved for interfaces agreed on by
more than one implementor.  Similarly, namespaces within
http://relaxng.org ought to be reserved for things that we work on as
a committee.  If the TC decides to come up with some common additional
datatypes beyond those in XML Schema Part 2, then we can use a
namespace within http://relaxng.org.  Until then, I think you should
choose a namespace in some other domain.