Subject: RE: License for relaxng.sourceforge.net

As far as I know (after reading the documentation), the answer is yes, all
components of the project share the same license.; there is no per-item
licensing under a sourceforge project.
The datatype interface and any other software component, including
documentation, will be under MIT if you submit it to the project.

On the other hand, articles are an interesting case, as they may be regarded
as additional material, which is hosted as a courtesy on the site. It may be
possible to host a relevant article with a short clear notice of
non-compliance with the overall license. However, since the topic is not
treated on the SF documentation, I have sent the question to their team. I
will forward the response.

All the best,
	Fabio