Subject: Web pages updated

I took a few minutes this afternoon to update the RELAX NG webpages:

 - Added links to recent minutes
 - Updated the issues list
 - Added the RELAX NG Specification

(James, if you provide XML/XSL for the spec, I can put that up, too.)

If I messed something up, please let me know :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM   | It is a folly to expect men to do all that
XML Standards Engineer | they may reasonably be expected to