Subject: Re: Web pages updated

You should remove the RELAX NG formal semantics docs and the RELAX NG
schema for RELAX NG, since they are both superceded by the spec.

Can I suggest that for both the spec and the tutorial we use a dated
filename and then have a symlink from the dateless filename to the current
version?

We should also have a section on RELAX NG schemas that have been written by
various folks. Specifically:

XML Schema (from Jeni Tennison)
http://www.jenitennison.com/schema/xmlschema.rng

RDF (from Jonathan Borden)
http://www.openhealth.org/RDF/RDFSurfaceSyntax.html

XSLT, XHTML, RELAX Core (from me)
http://thaiopensource.com/relaxng/

In the tools section, we should mention the new Relaxer release that
supports a RELAX NG subset