Subject: Two things to strengthen the spec

There are two things that I think will strengthen the spec.

1. Definitions of terms

2. Markup examples

I think these two things will help make the spec easier to grasp which will
encourage adoption of the language.

If there is any interest in this I will provide an example.

Mike
====
Wy'east Communications     http://www.wyeast.net     mailto:mike@wyeast.net