Subject: Re: Two things to strengthen the spec

Michael Fitzgerald wrote:

> There are two things that I think will strengthen the spec.
>
> 1. Definitions of terms
>
> 2. Markup examples
>
> I think these two things will help make the spec easier to grasp which will
> encourage adoption of the language.

Please let us know which part of the spec is not easy to understand.
That is already valuable input.  If some part is especially hard,
we should consider simplification of that part.

Users do not read this spec but merely read the tutorial.  The spec is for
implementors and language desgigners.

Illustrative examples sometime help but does not provide definite information.
In math, examples cannot replace proofs.