Subject: Re: Fallback mechanism for the datatype

The "shall at user option report warning message" bit doesn't work for me.
The processor may not be running interactively.  A RELAX NG processor might
be built into the firmware of a fridge.  An implementation may have not any
way to report an error or to support user options.

I think the critical point that the spec needs to make is that a RELAX NG
processor does not become non-conformant merely because it does not support
some datatype library.  Also if an implementation claims conformance, it
should as part of that claim state what datatype libraries it supports.

--On Tuesday, July 31, 2001 8:40 AM +0900 Murata Makoto