Subject: New draft

I put a new draft at:

  http://www.thaiopensource.com/relaxng/spec-20010731.html

I've completely rewritten section 7.1 and split it into two sections (7.1
and 7.2).  This does not use a BNF to express the restrictions. More prose
and examples are still needed in the various subsections of 7.1

I also split 7.4 into two sections (now 7.5 and 7.6), but have not
otherwise rewritten it.